Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried the latest Via 4in1 4.30 ?

• 17-04-2001 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Are you smokin' a bit too much of the old whacky backy there, has to be the only way one could make sense of this topic...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I'm sure the ppl who understand the question will be able to provide more enlightened answers smile.gif

Thanks for trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

heh, no i haven't tried the drivers ... they're mean't to be no different from the old ones cept u can uninstall the IDE crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Er, this is the technology board. I don't know what the rules are for posting stuff, but I doubt theres any restrictions on how technical your post can be. If you dont understand it, perhaps you shouldn't bother replying to it. He's asking has anyone tried these drivers in case they are dodgy and muck up his system. Dodgy drivers are released quite frequently. Mainly VIA(4.28 at least) and BETA LEAKED nvidia drivers so its an intelligent post. IMHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

NT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

haven't tried them, stick to the official ones of late, that way I know when the computer crashes it "shouldn't" be a driver

still have that gef2 resume from suspend problem tho, they ain't fixed it yet(it applies the clock settings twice when resuming from suspend www.geforcefaq.com is the best place for strange answers, or www.viahardware.com )

• Advertisement
Advertisement