Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rest of your Life

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

ahh well, I feel sorry that you feel that way cher.
    I however know that what I want is out there because only I know what it is I want out of life. Sorry you seem so bitter about such things though :(

rymus, since you dont exist I guess I couldnt accept. lol
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Breathe clean air is a good one. havent been able to do that one in years. stupid dublin air.
    Originally posted by Chernobyl
    Are you just Ali McBeals clone or what?

Wow, that is quite cynical. are you saying just because somebody is looking for that certain someone that they want to spend their life with, that they or overly dependent?

If you beleive that, i pity you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

There is no "certain somebody" and i find it amusing that ppl still believe in the "one" for them dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    and ian,can i live in rivendell??that's where i would like to live with my husband legolas.mmmm.

Of course you and Legolas can live in my Rivendell place dear Aideen.

And did anybody else notice that Legolas uses a saddle in the movie?? He's not reall an Elf at all!!

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

legolas can use whatever he wants because he is fantastic.including fake hair,neil!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by chernobyl
    There is no "certain somebody" and i find it amusing that ppl still believe in the "one" for them dream.

i don't believe that there is "one certain somebody" - but love is possible and when you are in love you feel that there will never be anyone else....

don't be so cynical

Thanks sisob, My sentiments exactly ;)

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    Thanks sisob, My sentiments exactly ;)

;) Pitty i'm too young for you ;)

huh?
    how old are you? :cheeky:

17, remember on After Hours:
    I didnt realize there were kids, err uh, teenagers on the board sorry, and I mean that in a good way. My topics will be carfully worded from now on.

• Advertisement

He's 17, so about 7 years off then. unless you like younger guys :)

I don't believe there is a certain someone, i beleive that there are multiple people that you can spend your life with. it just depends on whether you find one of them or not.

<edit> didnt notice the other post there, oh well </edit>

Love is completly circumstancial as far as I can tell - If you can fall in love when you meet them tomorrow you might not fall in love with them if you met them the day after - It all seems a bit random to me - but the end product is still the same - Love ...

sorry sisob, i forgot already :)
    too many things on my mind ;)

Life is very fickle, so everything is circumstantial, as far as i can tell. but i'm most likely a fool, so this entire paragraph is most likely bull****.

Lalalalala:confused:

awe foobar, you sound sweet to me, you shouldnt think that way:)
    you should never doubt yourself, always be confident ;)

Lol, i just realised how cynical that ended up sounding!

I'm actually in a good mood, mainly cus i'm no longer broke as its my birthday. Yay Money!

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday Foobar (since I dont know your name, sorry)
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!
    :D

How old are ya birthday boy? ;)

He be 16, methinks. and he's called Neil. He's pleased to meet you.

and who are ye anyway?

wow, another young one ay :)
    in who am I , do you mean my name?
    and nice to me u too neil ;)

• Advertisement

We're all young here. I'm 16 too. We come from the magical land of CTYI wooooo....

sorry, I was unaware of that, lol
    I better get outta here huh :D

hell no - we welcome visitors, m'lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by imp
    We're all young here.
    I'm not. As old as sin...

lol cor, how old R u? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

To quote:
    "Here I am,
    And you're a rocket queen,
    I might be a little young but honey I ain't naive.
    Here I am,
    And you're a rocket queen,
    I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene..."

;p

just thought i should stand up for myself.

lol

LOL
    So your a youngn' too ay :)
    thats ok, you guys seem pretty cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

Originally posted by smiles
    So what are *your* dreams?

<< Fio >>

This is how I would like to live my life and I see no obstacle to stop me from doing so. When I leave secondary school I hope to study computer science in Trinity, DCU or MIT. I then hope to use my degree in CS to earn the money that will put me through law school. The reason for this is that in order to study law in the USA you need to have a degree in *anything* else as long as it was a 4 year course which computer science in my three ideal schools is. After I complete law school I hope to intern in a law firm whilst using my CS degree to again, make some money on the side. Whilst I realise that interning will basically mean I work really long hours for not quite so good pay it will put me in good standing to become a partner in the firm I intern in. One last thing, in ten years I will be 24 and have one year left of my 4 years in law school providing I do my 4 years in CS immeadiately after I leave school and then immeadiately go to law school. Basically, no six month, twelve month or twenty four month breaks. At least that's how I am going to try my damn best to make things happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

yeah. i know it sucks. all the nice guys are either taken, gay or too young. ;p

but congratulations for being first person on boards to not either be a geek or "talented"! And even further congratulations for not going around stating "I am not a geek" constantly!

oh yes... on the note of ages, i was quite annoyed by guy today insisting on verifying my youth and asking did i think i'd get served today... GRR! it's the hair isn't it?

• Advertisement

alk,
    from the sound of you message I say you are well on your way, just stay focused, no distractions, and you'll become a fine lawyer.

goodluck to you ;)

Advertisement