Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Strokes after show party?

Options
  • 29-03-2002 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

who know anything 'bout this after show party?
    where & when?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

cool dancing monkey! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

whats the deal with the strokes???

i'vve listened to the album and i just don't get why everyone says they're so great...

they don't appear to be doing anything new...

oh, well.

cool monkey indeed!!!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 punk

Originally posted by Kurdt
    whats the deal with the strokes???

i'vve listened to the album and i just don't get why everyone says they're so great...

they don't appear to be doing anything new...

oh, well.

cool monkey indeed!!!!!:cool:

indeed........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

ok, i dunno how to quote things but,

''whats the deal with the strokes?''

i agree. what IS the deal with them? the only good song isn't even on the album (new york city cops). i think they're a by product of westlife and are controlled by Louis walch and that english guy who did steps! they shall rule the world and only i will be able to acknowledge this fact and CASH in on the DEAL!

ahem, sorry, got a bit carried away...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

NYC Cops is on the album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

After Sept 11th they had to replace that song with another song coz some of the lyrics in the song are 'New York City Cops they ain't too smart'

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭The Evil Monkey

They took it off the American albums but its still on all the Irish ones. At least, its on my one.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

i d/l all their songs off Kazaa and burnt them... made a mad album. got all the songs not released and sh1t. get in her prime and when it sarted and meet me in the bathroom... mad!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i've heard there're just coming and going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

whoever says the strokes aren't doing anything new,they've released some limited edition LP which will be available in tower soon,which i think has some new stuff,which should tide you all over til the next albums made.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

sorry insanebadgergirljess you misunderstood me...
    i meant that their music isn't original... it just seems that i've heard it all before years ago...

Advertisement