Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

testin to see if my signiture pic works

Options
  • 29-03-2002 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

fingers crossed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Can anyone help. i followed the instructions but this is the result

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Firstly at 21k it's too big.
    Secondly is too big dimensionally.
    Thirdly you haven't followed the instructions, the code should have been:
    1.jpg[/img]

Please note the bits of my post where I say that it's "too big". (Probably not something people often say to you.)

And I'm only being nice to you because I think my brother was an extra in that film (and I'm drunk). That is all.

Never too big, thanx for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by francie brady
    Never too big, thanx for your help

360x240 pixels, 22Kb... ? Yes it IS too big. WAY too big. Here's one I made earlier. It's just as good, and it's only 2Kb. I suggest you use it.

butcherboy.jpg

(...My brother was also an extra in that film...)

Yesee when we say it's too big, we mean that you're breaking one of the very few rules boards.ie has. If you don't change it yourself, it will be changed for you.

• Advertisement

well i don't know how to change it so please chaged it for me

*sigh* by changed, I meant an "Admin" not a "moderator" would just delete your signature.

butcherboy.jpg[/img]

You could put that in instead, but if Bard deletes it from his webspace then your sig goes bye bye.

You can put pictures in your boards.ie webspace (http://www.boards.ie/members/index.html) and then link it from there.

Alternatively, just put in a quote from the film.

Lastly, you might read some of the other threads in this board. They contain many useful bits of information.

Ok i get the message. If this doesn't work i'll delete it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You realise of course that if I took a sudden disliking to you, I could edit that picture (as it's in MY web space)...

I suggest you copy it and put it up in web space of your own (sign up for space on the boards.ie site, for example, as amp suggested).

Advertisement