Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Episode 19 => Acquisition

• 30-03-2002 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

One of the funniest episodes I've ever Seen!

A great watch. Some aspect confuse me.

This next bit is a spoiler of the episode

I don't understand about the ferengi, do you think archer just didn't file a report out of embarrasment or maybe the next generation first enounter was a first "official" encounter with a ship recognised as ferengi and thought to be part of the ferengii starfleet,,, hmmmmmmmm

I think the part in this episode that was the coolest had to be trying the universal translater on the dog :rolleyes: :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Anubis

Where do you get to see these episodes? Do you live in the States, or see them at conventions?
    Chris:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

download em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

were can you get these downloads?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

I get them on Morpheus or in irc rooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Gents (Ladies? hopefully...):

Certain (importantish) peeps haven't too happy in the past when this mildly thorny topic has been brought up - I suggest discussions of when, where and how be kept to an absolute minimum on this subject due to its somewhat grey legal status...

Gadget

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Yep, drop it please. Continue with the discussion on the episode though by all means :chinese:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

You mean grey as in blatantly illegal? :) *snigger*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

Yea I remember that episode of next generation. looks like they dont give a toss about the facts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by Guinnessman
    Yea I remember that episode of next generation. looks like they dont give a toss about the facts

Eh? :confused:

Gadget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Saw this last night. Noticed that the ferengi captain was played by the actor who played Neelix and his cousin was in Deep Space Nine.

Next bit is spoiler comment to Slydice's spoiler and I dunno how to use the spoiler thing so it's gonna be plain text...avert ya eyes...
    If Archer encountered the ferengi so soon after leaving earth (20 weeks?), then it's hard to imagine the many many ships that goes on exploring the galaxy before Enterprise in TNG didn't encounter them either. It's just writers thinking it'd be cool to bring in the Ferengi without really giving much thought to continuity issues. If the Ferengi appears again then it gets really silly. Well, it's only a tv show afterall so who really cares...

Yeah, the dog bit was really funny, "I don't think it's food...look at the ears on it :)"

• Advertisement
Advertisement