Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never thought I'd say this...

Options
  • 30-03-2002 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Never thought I'd use these words but fair ****s to yer man out of Westlife for slagging off So Solid Crew, what a bunch of ****...(I realise I'm a few weeks behind on the minor celebrity news, I don't read The Star that much). Think its hilarious how they all have these 'gangsta' names for themselves, I have this image of 10 lads dressed like Ali G sitting around in someone's mum's flat in like Clapham or somewhere thinking up names for themselves while smoking really weak joints out the window..."OK, so I is gonna be called Megaman" "no man, I is gonna be megaman, it was me what thinked it up first OK?" And I'd say we'll see just how solid the oul crew is when its time to carve up the money...

Advertisement