Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JK2; Jedi Outcast

Options
  • 30-03-2002 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Just got it yesterday, bloody class game..
    anybody else got it?

if so, in multiplay, activate force speed power 3 and force jump... and see your character relive "Trinity in a jam" from the MaTRiX :)

also, a very funny thing to do is to grip somebody and move them off a ledge,watch them fall to their doom and get a point added to your score....cant help but wonder what kind of abuse they're shouting at the screen when I do it.

another thing I found amusing is by activating force speed power 3 and dark rage power 3, putting saber style on "fast", and belt it towards a target, holding down your attack key. When I did this, I basicly hacked right through the victim, killing him. After the game he said to me on ICQ; "christ that was fast, all I saw was a golden streak coming for me and then I was dead!" (golden reffering to the lightsaber colour)

If you dont have it, GET IT NOW!!
    btw,any chance of adding a forum for jk2? :o:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

yes this game is good
    been playing a good bit on a lan tonight
    pushing ppl off ledges is the win

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Yeah, force push/pull is quite a lot of fun on the ledge levels.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Must...get..it

Can't be arsed to go and get it though :(

Advertisement