Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guest dj SINISTER PETE@Danse Macabre

Options
  • 30-03-2002 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

http://www.sortedmagazine.com/dansemacabre
    (web-page is up and running now!)

Check out the amazing interior it has to be seen to be believed !

Danse Macabre

O`Dwyers
    Lower Mount St, D2.

FRIDAY 12TH OF APRIL 2002

9pm-3am Admission €6.50

"what happens when you play the best Alternative music really loud in a venue striaght out of a Horror Movie !?"

DANSE MACABRE
    Special guest dj SINISTER PETE Phantom 91.6fm

Beer promotions .......
    over 18`s id may be required

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

will there be horny Pagan chicks there?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭stigma

Emmmmmm.......Horney Pagan Chicks ! yeah .....well their will be if you bring some ! whatever people are into!!

Good Music !!!!!!!! no 100000 bmp techno, house or garrage just pure rockin sounds all night long

We Must thank Sinister Pete for suppling the Pahntom fm magic on the 12th of April !!!

Everyone............ say thank you Pete !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dpajur

dunno if we'll be thanking pete today...

i just passed by o'dwyers yesterday evening and saw a notice saying "alternative music night 12th of april cancelled" !

whats the story? are we all gonna find ourselves listening to pop and chart music instead? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Yep, it's true. The gig is posponed due to some problems with the venue. We'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Originally posted by stigma
    "what happens when you play the best Alternative music really loud in a venue striaght out of a Horror Movie !?"

Are we talking Geiger-style-clubs or a big room with a few fake spiderwebs and skulls?

Any pics?

• Advertisement

THIS PLACE MAKES GEIGER LOOK LIKE THE SET FROM BOSCO! AND THE PAGAN CHICKS.........YOU CAN'T BEAT THEIR IDEA OF FUN!! HOOOOWEEEEE!! (They could do with a shave though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭stigma

*The event in Danse Macabre planned for 12th April has been cancelled, due to circumstances beyond the control of the promoter, who offers his sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused*

Apologies to all who where looking forward to tonights event. thanks for you support and we will rescedual as soon as possible. If the winners of the double passes could please contact me , your passes are valid for the next night.

Cheers.
    Ben.
    http://sotredmagazine.com/dansemacabre.

From now on you should pay more attention. Pagan days of worship can intrude on manys a good event. I remember when I could'nt find any goats cheese for a month after the last eclipse. Plenty black pudding though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lisaq

Yeah, but come on... i was watching bosco the other day(im going thru my watching loads of old videos stage...), and that set is damn scary!! The people are worse though! GRAINNE! and some other dude...

Advertisement