Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remember Fraggle Rock?

• 30-03-2002 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey, like that guy with the Tic....cartoon not the actual insect, I was having a conversation about the "old" TV, and remembering PLaydays(not the re-runs) and Super Ted blah Blah, but was Fraggle Rock not just the best thing since Brennans!?(bread not the TV prog)

Sparkle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

My fav bit was his uncles adventures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Down in fraggle rock, catch a fraggle bye the coc....... oh wait there might be kids present! :D

Ah remember it well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ah yes, manys the hour that myself and my brothers spent enjoying the adventures of Mokey, Wembley, Gobo, Boober, Red, the Doozers, Great Uncle Travelling Matt, Yer man and his dog Sprockett, the Trash-heap, and the giant royal family whos name I can't remember...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

a true classic.....if only for the theme tune, only second to jamie and the magic torch for musical dexterity.

altho mr. benn was bordering on genius....

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

Bard; Not forgetting the Gorgs:large and hairy giants who thought they ruled the universe; and the Doozers:hard-working, little green men, who spend their days building intricate Doozer constructions.
    Those were the days............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lara

don't forget the Trash Heap... (Marjorie???)

And the guy's name was Doc. I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Wash your cares away .. worries for another day!
    Let the music play, . . down at Fraggle Rock!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Sparkle
    Bard; Not forgetting the Gorgs:large and hairy giants who thought they ruled the universe;

THE GORGS!!!! :D:D Do you know how long me and my mates have tried to remember that?!? (OK I would have googled it, except I always forget what I was going to do once I sit at a computer. Ever notice that?)

I owe you Sparkle. Meet me behind the coal shed at around 3ish...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Go to www.yesterdayland.com for loads of stuff like Fraggles

sa1293.gif

BOmb

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

For you fraggle freaks!!! heres a tune u can pump into ur NOKIA phone composer, that should bring a tearful reminiscing smile!

Theme tune to Fraggle Rock

0 1 8 * 1 8 1 9
    1 8 6 * * 9 0 9 9 7
    7 6 5
    3 * 8 2 9 1
    6 * * 8 5 9 1 *
    1 8 1 9 2 8
    6 * * 9 0 9 9 7 7 8
    6 9 7 8 1 * 9

TEMPO 112

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Ok who in their right mind would stick that tune on their phone ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lara

have you HEARD some of the ringtones people have...??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

On the bus every dam day, I'm gonna bring a shotgun to work tomorrow - YAH :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Fraggle rock scared the living ****e out of me when i was young!!

I had fraggle rock curtains for like 6 years and my parents thought i liked it!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Quite strange some mates a mine were trying to remember "THE GORGS" also aswell mind you ,funny how you cant remember what the fuk is going on when ur at the computer yes indeedy.

Jesus im tired what the fuk am i doing gnite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

yes I remember. I used to fancy red!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by stu_69
    yes I remember. I used to fancy red!!!!

Sad. That is really sad. You needed to get out more. But for you heres this.

red.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I was just listening to the theme tune mp3 there the other .
    .savage stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by Keeks

Sad. That is really sad. You needed to get out more. But for you heres this.

red.gif

ah yea thats the stuff, i needed that. cheers matey

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

OL, yeah Seamus, sure I'll meet you round the back of the shed.But I'm keeping my clothes on-lol, and bring the Beano Annuals.haha. And Morph- ya have to admit, the theme tune rocks-why wouldn't ya have it on you're phone. I bet some of the guys here ran for their fone at the thought of bringing back a child hood memory! :P And yesterdayland.com will be getting a visit from me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

Im soo putting that tune in on my fone! : )

Not 2 weeks ago i asked the bf (who is better on the pc than moi) to try and find some episodes of those carefree lil guys, but with no avail. It has made my day that this thread was started. :)

/me clicks yesterdayland.com

Advertisement