Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPAQS

• 16-04-2001 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Can you get these anywhere in Dubline at a sub £600 level ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

mate of mine has one..
    his work paid for it.
    very very nice, and makes palmpilot people hide their puny piece of ****e when you take it out smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I've only seen them in Compustore and at that they were 600 beans. They must be cheaper some where else, if anyone else supplied them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tin,

I can sell you one if your buying thru a company, we don't deal with Joe Q Public.

Email me @ gandalf@ireland.com

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

i got my 3635 with CF sleeve in new york for $600 (u cant get the $500 one anywhere over there). u can only get ones with the serial cradle in europe (according to compaq), the american version has USB.

also, the one i looked at in compustore galway was a slightly older version of the 3630 prone to problems with the stylus jamming if u put it in the wrong way.

no matter where u get them here theyre gona be around 570-600 id say. buying from US + shipping + tax would prolly end up the same.

na na nana na tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

you can get the wonderful IPAQ for £549 at PC World! It's the cheapest I've seen it at!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

The 64 meg version should be out now, get that instead.

Sub £600 from jungle.com I think.

Luc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spanner_head:
    you can get the wonderful IPAQ for £549 at PC World! It's the cheapest I've seen it at!</font>

I wonder are they the older model, which Acous pointed out are prone to problems.

Whats video play back on the IPAQ like ? Like could you play a divx on it if you had a pcmcia h/d hooked up to it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Advertisement