Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda NSR 125

Options
  • 31-03-2002 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

If you'd like to buy one check out:

www.fire.utvinternet.com/honda/nsr.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 winegum

Hasnt the NSR insurance grouping gone up a whole lot lately, something like the same grouping as some of the 400's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, you'll find an NSR 125 is a LOT more expensive to insure than something like a Virago 125 - the NSR is a lot faster after all :)

The NSR 125 R is a group 7 bike - hell of a lot more expensive to insure than something like my group 2 Virago 125 :eek:

I think it would be approximately 3 to 4 times more expensive to insure a group 7 bike than a group 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Thanks Stephen, I meant to check up what group the NSR's are in.. now I dont have to..

Just think its funny that my 650 is in a lower insurance group than a 125... but thats neither here nor there...

Thats what I though, someone would wanna be mad to get an NSR, my cbr 250 is only group 5, cb I had before it was 6, even the cbr 400 is only group 8. They just dont want people driving the NSR, have there been a lot of accidents on them? Or are they every moped drivers dream bike and the powers that be want to keep them on mopeds?

You can check out the insurance with Hibernians online quotation site, http://www.hiberniandirect.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement