Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know Rudy?

Options
  • 31-03-2002 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know anything about that band 'rudi' from the phantom ad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sergeant Matrix

Heard some of their stuff on Icon on wednesday nights. They get a bit of airplay most weeks. Pretty good. I might head on thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

isn't rudy the guy who wants to play for the fighting irish???

also stars in lord of the rings as samwise gamgee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

i really reccomend this gig on thursday
    i saw rudy a good few times last year and thay were great, they took a break since then and added another guitarist, so i went to see them in college last month and the sound is even tighter now. so if you want to catch a band who i backed to be the next big thing on a previous thread come along and see them in a small venue while you still can.
    The ad says 'the affirmed' and 'jessica insane' are supporting so, 6 euro to see three bands cant be bad for a start.
    issac butt is always quality and pints are still under 4euro in there what more do you need................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ever southward

Hmmm, i find your rant a little too concise. A friend perhaps. Nevermind, think i'll go along anyway. One of the songs on that ad is great, simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

friend????? hell no, i'm a hetro life partner to the whole band. which song was it that you liked the first or second????

• Advertisement
Advertisement