Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debate Mp3's

• 31-03-2002 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of places to get mp3s of political debates. I would love to get my hands on heated debates in the House of commons or Lords of UK. I've tried trawling the net and file sharing programs to no avail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Debates regarding MP3s are mainly in a judical sence. MP3s related debates centre around copyright law and wether or not MP3s fall under the powers of those laws. Civil in nature...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Originally posted by Chaos-Engine
    Debates regarding MP3s are mainly in a judical sence. MP3s related debates centre around copyright law and wether or not MP3s fall under the powers of those laws. Civil in nature...
    He's looking for debates recorded in mp3 format, rather than debates about mp3s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Indeed Meh, I wouldn't have stumbled aimlessly into a mine field unless I didn't know there was one there! ;)

Yes, I'm looking for audio of Ministers and Lords squabbling like bickering little children. Anyone know where I can find some? Or does anyone know when and what channel of the radio this kind of stuff would appear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭colinsky

Well, there's a live feed of BBC Parliament:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsa/live/parliament.ram

although that will only work for real-time arguments, not the "best of".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks Colinsky, I found that and rejected it because I wanted and mp3 but it looks like that's the best choice as I can't find others, thanks for the help. :squareeyed:

• Advertisement
Advertisement