Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ISDN Terminal Adapter ???

Options
  • 31-03-2002 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    It's my first post to the Technology Section of boards, so i dont even know if this is the right place to be posting...but here goes.

I play online CS and many other games, and I'm looking for a TA that'll give me the best ping.

I've heard Eicon Diva [i think thats what it's called] but i'm not sure, and won't buy anything til i know what it is :)

At the moment, i connect using the thing eircom gave me when i signed up for the isdn.

knowing next to nothing about hardware stuff, i'll throw this one over to you guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

Asus ISDNLink P-IN100-ST-D 128K ISDN Adapter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

wow

that was quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Yeah has to be the Asus modem , Just got one myself and im pinging to irish servers pretty well with this BABY :)

Pinging to AICSL1: Minimum = 31ms, Maximum = 32ms, Average = 31ms

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I have the Diva and it's a very good TA, great pings when Eircom feels like it (30 something in CS).
    It is a little bit more expensive than the Asus though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

hiya

A while ago i did a thread exactly like this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40885

And by god, did i get great advice :) !! I definatly recommend the internal ASUS TA :D

Its unbeatable, I once managed to get a ping of 22 on a barrysworld server !!!!!!!! SWEET

• Advertisement
Advertisement