Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

100% Modified?

Options
  • 31-03-2002 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Well was there for most the day.Someone was taking the p1ss when they didnt open the doors to nearly one! Bit of bad organisation here and there...but i thought it was deadly day overall.Very nice cars,and even nicer women.Ill try to post pics later?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Got any good ones of Kenwood stickers in the back window of a 1 litre Civic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i was there, the cars were lovely, and the women :):):) but the queue took about 2hrs, i didnt seem to be moving most of the time :mad: but still, apart from that, good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

Robbo,if ure goin to be a muppet then dont post!
    showing ure ignorance,let alone lack of intelligence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭BeatTun

aha!

explains that one

i was driving thru dundrum on saturday night and i was trying to work out why pretty much every single car coming the opposite direction was souped up.

thought i was going mad.

:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Familiar with irony Odian?

• Advertisement

Beat there was a cruise that began up in Liffey Valley,but quickly ruined my the garda.

Robbo are you familiar with stupidity?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Odian
    Beat there was a cruise that began up in Liffey Valley,but quickly ruined my the garda.

Finally the Gardai show their worth :D

The cruise would have been a total success if one or two muppets didnt start to do donuts and wot not.

Finally the Gardai show their worth

As a result a load of garda cars just followed the convoy for about 2 hours? Obvisouly know one dared to go over the speed limit so ya ask me it was a waste of time on their part!!

Advertisement