Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few jokes

Options
  • 01-04-2002 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

2 not so nice jokes but n e ways...

While away at a convention, an executive happened to meet a young woman who was pretty and intelligent. When he persuaded her to disrobe in his hotel room, he found out she had a superb body as well. Unfortunately, the executive found himself unable to perform.

On his first night home, the executive walked from the shower into the bedroom to find his wife covered in a rumpled bathrobe, her hair curled, her face creamed, munching candy loudly while she pored through a movie magazine.

Then, without warning, he felt the onset of a magnificent erection. Looking down at this, he snarled, "Why you ungrateful, mixed-up son of a bitch. Now I know why they call you a prick!"

A man walking on a beach say a bottle, picked it up, rubbed it, and poof a genie came out and said "Master I will give you two wishes."

The man thought for a while and said "I wish I could be hard all the time and get all the ass I want."

The genie said "Your wish is my command." and poof the man turned into a toilet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    A man walking on a beach say a bottle, picked it up, rubbed it, and poof a genie came out and said "Master I will give you two wishes."

The man thought for a while and said "I wish I could be hard all the time and get all the ass I want."

The genie said "Your wish is my command." and poof the man turned into a toilet.

That one's been around for a while, but AFAIK it was a black man, walking through the desert who found the lamp. He was granted 3 wishes.
    1. He wanted to be white
    2. He wanted all the water he wanted
    3. He wanted to look at minge all day

And hence the genie turned him in to a toilet ;)

;-phobos-)

Advertisement