Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many a/c'sdo you have?

• 01-04-2002 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

How many boards.ie accounts have you?
    With now over 7000 signed up users on the boards I am wondering how many users have more then one account?

How many boards accounts do you have? 34 votes

One - Just one because im hard enough.
    0% 0 votes
    Two - Well this way I know i'll have someone agreeing with me.
    76% 26 votes
    Three - This way I can change my opinion.
    23% 8 votes
    More the Three- to go with my split personalities.
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

One, of course.

Why would I have any more?... seems pretty pointless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I got two. 'dahamsta' went west on me a while back so I registered 'darealhamsta' to tide me over.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

In a past life regression session I found out I was Napoleon.... does that count?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There does seem to be a massive amount of accounts with no posts to their name, I think I calculated around 2000 accounts like that from the top posters place.

But having them sure does boost boards' member count up a notch ;) at least up to "no life"!

Npt tonight Josephine.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Typedef
    In a past life regression session I found out I was Napoleon.... does that count?

So your 5ft nothing and sexualy inactive, hmmm
    have you got the hat:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Maybe, include how many accounts have you had ? Some people have had loads of accounts and got them deleted, and they keep coming back for more. :p

Anyone who says they haven't had a disposable troll/flame account is a liar. Or a really nice person who should be admired and respected and given a medal.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Anyone who says they haven't had a disposable troll/flame account is a liar. Or a really nice person who should be admired and respected and given a medal.

adam
    It was the opposite for me, my 2nd a/c was the nice polite one that was never in a single argument :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

adam

You know what they say criminals always suspect other people of wrongdoings.

/me Thinks Adam has at least one trolling account, the one known as dahamsta would seem to be that account come to think of it. / :D

Hey which one do you use when you're not trolling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hey which one do you use when you're not trolling?
    maybe you should start another one, to 'not' troll with! wow what a wild idea! ;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

adam

I dont have one. Wheres me medal?*

*chocolate watch would also suffice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 uid=0

I also don't have one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Is the need to have multi accounts so a person can hide behind it and flame people? imho, thats lame and pretty cowardly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

One - thats all thats required

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

You should only have one.

I suggested to Dev before that Boards.ie should only allow one account per email and that maybe a purge of accounts that have been inactive for lets say 6 Months be instigated. I have also noted accounts that have been setup with no posts linked to them, so they should go as well.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

/me Thinks Adam has at least one trolling account, the one known as dahamsta would seem to be that account come to think of it. / :D

Hmmm......perhaps he has an altar ego that likes to email himself and create numerous psycho accounts, using the alias 'Mike' (It's all falling into place now) :p:D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ffs.
    **** off and stop spamming this board.

Thread closed, "backup" deleted.

People with more then one active account will have both banned.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement