Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voda Phone / eircom

• 20-04-2001 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Lads with Voda phone now taking over eircom, do you think they will step up in trying to get the adsl released for the resenable price and will they own the local loop now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

thought they only got Eircell?
    have I missed breaking news again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nah, they just bought Eircell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

ehhh no they bout EIRCOM!

we got shares and **** from them package and stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Yup I saw the shares forms and all the vodafone logos and the like hopefully thay dont do summin about the state of crappy Interent conn speeds here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As an Eircom Shareholder (why oh why oh why) I can tell you that those documents refer to the demerger of Eircell from Eircom and the Sale of Eircell to Vodafone.

I wouldn't hold your breath for broadband as Eircom have proven they're going to drag their heels at every opportunity. I think that shareholders attending the egm should call for the board to resign as they have ****ed up everything that they have done. I also expect alot of Eircom employees to get a shock if Dennis O'Brien takes over they are definately top heavy and need to shed quite a few employees.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

...he's right ya know ....

Advertisement