Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for someone to do a soundtrack

Options
  • 01-04-2002 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

hey all..

vic from VB STUDiOS here, all the ways from cork...boy.

Currently im my short film MAC To The Future is in post production and the only thing thats left is the soundtrack, and my dance ejay skills aint up to much.

If any body is interested in doing one gimme a shout at

vicbarry@eircom.net

or

vbstudios@eircom.net

i can tell you that there will be NO money involved, sorry. but it will be submitted to the galway and cork film festivals. as the galway one is coming up i need action on this one pretty fast.

So if your interested drop me a line and we`ll take it from there.

Thanks for reading...peace out

vic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vicbarry

all that can be offered is maybe a little fame

:rolleyes: Vic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

What type of film? I do sad acoustic songs if interested I may give you one to use ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Try doing a search on www.mp3.com. Some of the artists here might let you use there songs for free in excahnge for recognition. Listen to some of the tracks there, and send a mail of to the artists, whose songs you like and see what response u get.

best of luck with the flick....and be sure to let us know when its been released/shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ian

Originally posted by Keeks
    Try doing a search on www.mp3.com. Some of the artists here might let you use there songs for free in excahnge for recognition. Listen to some of the tracks there, and send a mail of to the artists, whose songs you like and see what response u get.

best of luck with the flick....and be sure to let us know when its been released/shown.

I just signed the guestbook of a band (FUZZ45) from Mp3.com- and I had heard one of their songs about Kurt Cobain and it was cool-

called Heavier than Heaven like the book- anyway- go to their site-
    www.fuzz45.com and I'm sure you could write them and inquire about using them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

What type of music are you after, i can offer you my old bands stuff, its rock/indy type of stuff, let me know and ill give you some links for mp3s to listen to.

BomB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vicbarry

looking for something happy n jolly, kinda monsters inc on acid....

possibly 2 tracks......running time of the flick is around 3-4 minutes..

intro
    story basics
    main scene
    credits

is whats required.

thanks for yer time and thanks for reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Any chance of a job ? (Off topic i know, but i'd love work in film)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

zebox.com/enth

heheh wadda ya think eh??!!!!
    For the soundtrack of course yea the soundtrack

Advertisement