Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Local Channel

Options
  • 01-04-2002 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

I rarely discuss about crapus nowadays but after the recent happenings
    I feel i should let the regular people who post here know whats going on.
    A few days ago I havent been able to watch the discovery channel or home+ leisure because they have been replaced by the local channel.
    I have an mmds box so usually the discovery channel comes on at 9 after the local channel. Amazingly enough whenever i switch over to the local channel i see ads. No programes so they have a channel dedicated to making money.
    Surely they would put on some other channel such as mtv or else have the discovery channel on all day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

Crappy screenshots of the channel from the icdg website which isnt crappy.:)

http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~icdg/local_chorus.htm

Amazingly enough the discovery channel has been on all day:) :):):):)
    Im so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭Genghis

ROFL - :cool: So now that normal TV has resumed you no longer need to amuse your self by discussing lack of same with yourself on boards.ie!!

Funny, that - Chorus has become so obscure no one is left here even to discuss it ...

Im part of a dying breed.
    In a few months time the cable/mmds forum will be shut down leaving me to set up my own one:( (nah only messing)

Advertisement