Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if theres a top 5 foos....

Options
  • 02-04-2002 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

if there's a top 5 foos then theres gotta be a top 5 nirvana...

heres mine...

(new wave) polly
    d7
    about a girl
    the man who sold the world (love bowies version too)
    milk it

and the week of his death too...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I was hoping this thread would say "if there's a top 5 foos then this top 5 stuff has gone too far"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

we don't always get what we want, do we? monkey, you could just ignore them you know, and leave them to the kids...

the poor helpless kids that have no joy in their lives other than sitting in front of their computers filling in replies to 'top 5' threads....

wont somebody please think of the children!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

Originally posted by Kurdt
    we don't always get what we want, do we? monkey, you could just ignore them you know, and leave them to the kids...

the poor helpless kids that have no joy in their lives other than sitting in front of their computers filling in replies to 'top 5' threads....

wont somebody please think of the children!!!!

think of the children? ok.

my top five children:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

ahhh.. i am so kind.

to save you from the embarassment of nobody taking you serously (and the fact that u included two of MY favourite nirvana trakcs) i'll compile my own list!

heartshaped box
    about a girl
    man who sold world
    lithium
    serve the servants

once again: i am so kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

wont somebody please think of the children!!!!QUOTE

You are too funny kurdt, unfortunalty I dont have a top 5 for nirvana as I wasnt really a fan. But keep'em comin' :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement