Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April fools

Options
  • 02-04-2002 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

Well wha have been the best oness you've seen or done??

Well I did a cruel one by sending a girl i know a e-mai lfrom my mom that i was killed in a tragic accident. the girl was being very cruel to me before school ended...the phone call that followed brought pity to my heart and a chair to my skull to my head when i get back to school :( very humourous...i forwarded it to everyone else in my year)

Some sites have some brilliant ones....usually...coem on lets hear em???? please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

MY god you are an evil bastard.... but I love it!

I too convinced someone I had been in an accident.. managed to convince them I lost my right arm, my right eye and was badly burned over 70% of my body. Thinking back it was an incredibly cruel thing to do... I didnt see the victim for about 6 months afterwards.. ran into her in a club and nearly lost all the skin on my face due to an attack from her talon like nails... Women dont take jokes very well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I said to my sis that britney spears died....oh how I wish it was true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

lol

i had idea that i kill myself by jumping off a brage. and I made note before i killed myself but i didn't went for it. HEHEHE :devious:

Advertisement