Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this forum being closed?

Options
  • 02-04-2002 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Is the Ireland Offline forum being closed?

I personally think that all you really need to do is ban obvious trolls like Paddy20 and put a better FAQ in a sticky post at the top explaining what points have been discussed fully already. (ie, people quoting broadband prices from other countries and constant "I HAET EARCON" spam).

Anybody that starts repeating points in the FAQ with no new input to add gets their thread deleted. End of spam.

-Son of Blam

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

what???

This is the only place that gives me some hope, dont close it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

The forum is not being closed. However, IrelandOffline have recently had increasing hardship in managing the forum in a manner that would allow our members to voice their thoughts and anger at the state of Internet access and availability in Ireland, and at the same time also stand as a noteworthy discussion area on the topic.

A decision has been agreed on by the committee that we hope will go some way to remedying the current situation on the forum. I will announce the final plan this evening after 6:30.

Well I'm guess I'm ahead of myslef today. Tha announcement is up and at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46663

Advertisement