Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a PS2 repaired

Options
  • 02-04-2002 10:48am

Hello ,I recently brok my PS2 by dropping it :p It still plays but after a while it cuts out .I got a quote from Gamesworld of 150 Euros but that was over the phone and he hasnt seen it yet .I need a PS2 quick does anybody know of were to get it fixed ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

You could try www.gamezone.ie who repair consoles (dont know the price though).

I would also try a free replacement if it is still in warranty (I prolly wouldnt mention the dropping part).

Also ring Sony, they give you a no. to call of their official ps2 repair people.

Also try www.playstationmods.com in the uk (aka Neo Tech) or www.digital-forums.com message boards.

You from Sligo by any chance?

Thanks for that .No im not from Sligo im in Dublin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

I remember a sho pon Talbot street called games exchange orsomething i got my PS chipped there and they also fixed consoles its directly under the bridge on talbot street but the place did seem a little ripp offy sly type so id put somekinda mark like a stciker or something on ur ps2

Advertisement