Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Filmfour FTA 5th April to 7th April

• 02-04-2002 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Film Four free weekend April 5th-7th
    Film Four is FTA next Friday to Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Thanks for the info, Andy.

Any good movies scheduled for next weekend ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

AFAIK, they are doing a showcase of British films...

So lots of repeats then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

The listings start on http://www.filmfour.com/ff/listings/20020405.jsp

You're right Damo, there are a lot of repeats, but "East is East" is on Sunday night. I haven't seen it, but it was directed by an Irish guy, and is supposed to be brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'm not an East is East fan but I'm looking fwd to the Limey and the Debt Collector with Billy Connolly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Woo, some great films on that weekend. I might actually invest in that channel after the freeview.

• Advertisement

Charles East is East is hilarious-dead funny
    The Dad in it from pakistan(or is it India-he hates one of them so he's from one or the other...:p ).
    Every second word he says is Bast**d and it reminds me of my Mum whose every second word is also that!
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Dont Forget this lads....

Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Na, they'll be too busy looking at the RTÉ tests :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I have to say the films that Filmfour are showing would certainly discourage me from subscribing. I used to think the channel(s) were good, but the selection available this weekend are a load of rubbish.

TD.

Advertisement