Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs at Vodafone

• 02-04-2002 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

There's seems to be a shedload of high-profile jobs going at Vodafone. I meant to gather the info properly, but I forgot :( Anyway, the 2 I noticed most were:

Database Admin: With experience in UNIX/SQL/ORACLE. Fairly standard stuff. They'd also like a 3rd level qualification, but as you all know, 15 years in the field is worth 2 degrees in the hand :D. If you know what a db admin does, then you know what's needed.

Network Security Architect: Yes, for the entire network. Sounds well paid. Usual qualifications, you'll need to be a networking guru basically, with experience in security and risk managment. 3rd level needed again (maybe :)). Once again, if you know what this guy has to do then you could be him.

There's loads more in marketing and stuff, but I forgot to email myself all the details to post up here (long story :rolleyes: ).

Email Cover letter & CV to a christina.mcquillan@vodafone.ie but I'm not sure if that's right, so you'd be safer emailing it to HR@vodafone.ie (an actual known address).

Just trying to help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

dont suppose theres any admins 1-2 years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No idea. I pulled it off the intranet, and I won't be in work till Saturday. Friday is the last day for applications. There's loads of jobs appearing now all the time tho, so I'll keep posting any IT ones up here when I get in. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Good stuff seamus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

and for general job listings, i use irishjobs.ie

anyother irish based sites of a similar quality ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

i use irishjobs.ie too but also topjobs.ie they have a handy tool that lets view all new jobs received in last few days

but there all in the sticky ,there just the ones i like cus im special
    (thats what my mommy says)

• Advertisement
Advertisement