Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Great Big Waste Of Time

• 02-04-2002 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

From Stephen the Moderator
    quote:
    Why don't you do yourself a favor and remove that link from your sig?

I'd hate to have to take this up on the admin board.
    I have already pm'd Devore about this and the longer you leave that link there the louder and more vocifirously I will scream about it and in the long run it is you who will be shown up to be a foolish child not I, so do yourself a big favor and remove the link right now.

Cheers
    Typedef.

I love you too, Typedef.

[edited]
    Typedef.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

I would suggest that if you say things like "dip **** muppets like this moron here" and "a snivelling waste of space" etc... then it would seem that you are not as tender as you make yourself out to be and such shouldn't be affected by his sig...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

sorted.

Christ what is up with everyone.... ****in' children.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement