Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Cheile 2002

• 02-04-2002 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Le Chelie 2002 coming up .. not sure of the dates, end of July afaik :) i'll keep yiz posted. Undertones confirmed, Relish confirmed among others. No contract signed with Shane McGowan yet :)
    Le Cheile that site is from last years, which was very successful :)
    Takes place in Oldcastle, Co.Meath ... the middle of nowhere in North Meath :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Was that Shane MacGowan bit just sarcasm or is it there's a chance he could be there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

theres a very good chance, i'll keep in touch and found out more this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

If you get Shane there, I will disembowel my own mother and slide down to Le Cheile on her spleen.

i'll let u know..since im working on removing the old website..im in contact with the committee..mite be able to get yiz a few passes ;)

Press Release now available on site :)

Ruu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

There is still a lack of Shane MacGowan confirmage.

Is he interested or is it just LeChéile want him??

Thanks for the update btw

as soon as i find out more .. u'll be the first one to know ;)

Advertisement