Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free

Options
  • 02-04-2002 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

We are offering 20 free passes to the Phantom board for this Wednesdays Zodiac Lounge featuring SACK, La Rocca & Mr Ben.

The Zodiac Lounge is Dublin's newest acoustic venue hosted every Wednesday night in Tomato Night Club on Harcourt St.

We Guarantee the Best in Live Music, Excellent Venue, Kewl Indie After Club until 3am & Cheap Drinks (Corona €3 / Cocktails €3)

Normal price is €8 / €6 with student ID, we are giving away 20 free passes to the first 20 emails received zodiaclounge@yahoo.co.uk

Stay tuned to Phantom FM for more details of gigs coming up.

Regards

Zodiac Crew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Hmnnn it wasnt really an indy after club last week, 'twas full of little "eighteen" year old rich kids, one of whom asked me not to sit near her and her friends as they found my t-shirt "scary" hahahahahahaah .. laughed my ass off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Zodiac_Lounge

First negative vibe I have had over last weeks gig; with 400 people here enjoying the sounds of Mundy & Subrosa and the majority of which stayed for the indie club all in all it was a huge success. Before we tried this night out Tomato used to have an R&B night on a Wednesday and I guess some of the old crowd must have filtered in, however most were into the vibe and the dance floor was filled all night. You are going to get a mixed crowd every where you go all we are trying to do is offer an alternative to the Mono & the Palace on a Wednesday. If you have any ideas in how we can improve the night please let me know, thanks for attending last week & we hope we do see you again.

Regards

Zodiac Crew

Dude, don't get me wrong, I think its great you guys are offering an alternative, well alternative :)

It was just a mad culture shock when the gig ended I walked past the glass panel and it was like being transported to the Lawn dishgo of my youth!

It just made me feel like such an old fart is all...

I actually think that as bizare as it was its a good thing, maybe some of them kids will stray nextdoor and hear some quality live tunes, it could change 'em forever.

Again I didn't mean to dis the venue, its cool!

Ger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 empathy

cool venue alright...but i call for more couches! (especially since it's acoustic...)

:cheeky:

yea I was wrecked standin for that long ... still the air conditioning was deadly so at least I didnt get heat stroke! :)

C'mere Zodiac, does my mate really get in free every week (since he won that ketchup bottle)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Best of luck to the Zodiac Crew , keep it real , hope to get in to see some stuff there soon, great line ups by the way ...well impressed.......Im off to make my own noise for the next few hours haha.

All the best , oh and as long as ya keep the place full of eighteen year old girls I think success is gauranteed:cheeky:

G'luk,
    Trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

RE: 18 year old girls

The Zodiac Lounge is situated where again???

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Originally posted by horsekick

Read the first message and see.

Originally posted by horsekick

HAHAHHAHAhhaHAHHAHhahAHHAAHhahAHhahHAHahAHHAHAHA!

Advertisement