Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb Raider Question

Options
  • 02-04-2002 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Some I'm at this point in the game and there are these imps throwing stones at you and you have to jump onto a rope. My problem is I don't know how to make lara swing on the rope. some help please!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Next time you should buy the game instead of copying it form ur mate. That way u'll get the manual with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

As if Retro has never copied a game in his life :P

Maybe press up and down again and again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think you hold the run button that is R1 or R2 on the PSX I dont know what key it is on the PC.

I REMBER THAT BIT it took me a while to figure that one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Alt = jump.

Pressing a direction right after alt jumps in that direction.

Ctrl hangs on to things

Pressing Ctrl again lets go

Hopefully of some help (poked out the manual, haven't actually played it in years)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i found out how to do it. You press and hold the sprint button and I actually own this game and didn't copy it, I just lost the manual!

• Advertisement
Advertisement