Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Stripes Support Acts..

• 02-04-2002 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

THE VON BONDIES, THE DIRTBOMBS, And THE DETROIT COBRAS

all bands from Detroit where the White Stripes are from...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

hmm thats fairly odd, are any of these bands anyway good or famous? How is this night supposed to live up to the billing for the other events over the weekend? I'd love to see the white stripes regardless. but if i cna only go to one gig i think it'll be the frames and co. on the monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Mnemoniac

Originally posted by alb
    hmm thats fairly odd, are any of these bands anyway good or famous?

In no way famous but they are good if you like The White Stripes.
    Originally posted by alb
    How is this night supposed to live up to the billing for the other events over the weekend? I'd love to see the white stripes regardless. but if i cna only go to one gig i think it'll be the frames and co. on the monday

I've seen The White Stripes twice in the last couple of months and I'd say if I could only go to one gig, it'd be The White Stripes regardless.

Advertisement