Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your text message jokes here...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

****ABRACADABRA!****
    Nope. You're still ugly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth of it - thanx for yours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

i wanted to send u something beautiful,kind,attractive,funny,sexy but the postman told me to get the fu*k out of the postbox!!!

MOTTO FOR LIFE:
    Work like u dont need the money,love like you`ve never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching + **** like your being filmed

so the queen mum meets lady di in heaven & says "how do i get a halo like ur`s?. Di turns 2 her & says "fuc* off gran,its a steering wheel!"

Why is a woman like a bucket of K.F.C???
    Because once your past the tender breast and the juicy thigh, all u have left is a greasy wet box to put your bone in

Farmer orded a MILKING MACHINE.Tryd it on his penis & had a wundrful orgasm but cant remove it.He reads d manual & faints.It says "AUTO RELEASE AFTER 2GALLONS"

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

Carlsberg don't send players home from the World Cup but if we did they would probably be the best in the world.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I asked the Lord for a flower, and he gave me a garden.
    I asked the Lord for a tree, and he gave me a forest.
    I asked the Lord for a cunt.....

and he gave me your number.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

A man walks into the doctors office and says:
    "Doc, I've got a problem with my foot"

Doc says:
    "Take it out and we'll have a look"

Man pulls out his willy!

Doc says:
    "That's not a foot!"

Man says:
    "Ah come on, it's at least 11 inches"
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Apologies in advance.

The Queens dead, the Queens dead. Carlsberg don't do txt messages but if they did they'd probably be the best messages in the world.

Advertisement