Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

god speed you black emperor!

Options
  • 02-04-2002 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

anyone go and see "god speed" afew weeks back in the ambassador? i did,it was ducking cool.
    any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

yup, i was there. one of the best gigs i've been to in a long time, although it wasn't as loud as i thought it would be. the ringing in my ears afterwards was only minimal.

the support band were really really boring. did you hear the guitarist/singers comments about 'the motherland'. *cringe*!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Jim Daniels

Yeah, amazing performance.
    Saw them in TBMC last year and they were just as good again.
    Although, they didn't play the sweet coda to the Dead Flag Blues this time. Pity but never mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Yup, it was a great gig, and the support did indeed suck. They played for ages too, good value for money. I thought the projected films added loads to the whoel experience

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I wanted to go so much, but my friends looked at me funny when I said "Coming to see 'Godspeed, You Black Emperor' with me?"

Bah. Fools!

Advertisement