Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has any 1 actually received a response from there TD?

Options
  • 03-04-2002 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sent my email to TD over 2 weeks ago now, bemoaning the lack of Fixed rate 56k access, and the lack of broadband penetration/availabilty and the proposed pricing for such a service.

I have heard nothing back.

Anyone else hear back? What did they say?
    Anyone else on the same boat as me?

X

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Write again, citing the first letter and your disappointment with their lack of response. Mention your vote in the upcoming election. If they don't respond, write again. And again. If you have other TD's, play them one against this one. If they're a member of a party, write to the party to complain about their lack of response. Complain, whinge, whine, annoy. Don't take no for an answer. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

If they haven't replied to snail mail, remind em via their oireachtas email address. Charlie Flanagan hadn't replied to me after a month or two, so I emailled him about it and got a response within an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

i've recived a few via email and alot hove had somethin along this line in the
    "let me have your postal address to enable me to forward you correspondence I have received from the Office of the Director of Telecommunications Regulation."

Others are just them saying "how concered they are with the situation"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

i sent emails to about 160 tds a few months ago, and i got about 15 replies.. and about 3 or so written letters ..

if i had any get up and go about me id write back to the td's asking for updates etc.. but im in the process of wrapping things up here in ireland and moving away so apathy has set in.... apoligies

dw

Advertisement