Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Admins Are Watching...

Options
  • 03-04-2002 2:03pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you know that the admins are watching this forum now, until the new moderators are selected.

Please stay within the boundaries of the charter of the board or you WILL be banned.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

:mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

:ogre:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

bigthumb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Yikes! Not another smiley war! :alien:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

But ye cannot do the job the Bard and Adam did. Its just not the same without them. :(

Manic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Manic
    But ye cannot do the job the Bard and Adam did. Its just not the same without them. :(

Manic

My god the arse slurping is deafening :P

It's over Manic... move on ...

Originally posted by Bard

My god the arse slurping is deafening :P

It's over Manic... move on ...
    So does this means your no longer going to pay me?
    Damn! :P

Manic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Maybe you should take Bards comments to heart and:

MOVE ON

hint,hint

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you see abusive posts or users being muppets please pm me and I'll bounce them.
    I dont have all day to watch so a few more eyes would help.

DeV.

Originally posted by 80project
    Maybe you should take Bards comments to heart and:

MOVE ON

hint,hint

thats what I was doing 80p I did not mean any offence. But some ppl just want to take it that way so they can look good and make fun of others. NM i understand what your saying :)

Manic

• Advertisement
Advertisement