Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

class night out!

Options
  • 03-04-2002 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Speedman headline the Voodoo Lounge, next Wednesday 10 April with special guests The Crayonz and Sixdown,
    while Paddy Fagan (Screamadelica) will hit the decks afterwards till late.
    Adm is only 5 euro! Doors open 8pm
    For those into quality Irish indie/rock music, this will be a kickass night.

www.speedman.ie
    www.thecrayonz.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

sorry only one place i'm gonna be on 10th april...

GOMEZ!!!!

bring it on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Gomez?
    AH COME ON!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Beastie Boy

Isn't there a new Gigs / Events Board now...
    http://troll.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=124

Probably best to post there

Regards
    George

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Beastie Boy - quit moaning, I (and I'm sure countless others on these boards) (a) really appreciate postings about upcoming gigs and (b) don't have time/nor do I want to go to several boards for essentially the same info.

As for the gig, that sounds great, I've been looking for a reason to head to the voodoo lounge (I'm interested to see what the set-up is like in there re:gigs..), and speedman & the crayonz are 2 very good reasons. Haven't seen speedman live but their single was good and the crayonz are class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

Its a new cool venue. I'd recommend the Czech Beer.
    The bands actually play in the front window.
    We played there last week supporting Alistair.
    And luckily enough we're asked to play again tonight supporting Zeel. http://www.geocities.com/contactzeel

ITs past the Four Courts along the Quays so if there is anyone looking to see a gig tonight why don't you check this place out.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ginseng

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Beastie Boy

Originally posted by soma
    Beastie Boy - quit moaning, I (and I'm sure countless others on these boards) (a) really appreciate postings about upcoming gigs and (b) don't have time/nor do I want to go to several boards for essentially the same info.

Excuse me:confused: !?

I'm just trying to Tell him theres a gigs board.
    He wants people to go, I presume.

Jees Louise, Has sombody got a bee in their bonnet !

George

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'll be going. Speedman are really worth checking out if you have not seen them play live yet get down on wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 throatyhorse

Yeah that sounds good
    I am looking forward to seeing them - top tune on the site
    who are sixdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I've never heard them play but I've heard good things through the grapevine about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Sixdown are a cool punky/pop/rock/noise three-piece who will become a four-piece tonight apparently. Very good fun.
    And just a reminder that this gig is TONIGHT!
    And is only FIVE EURO in with late DJ (from Screamadelica!)

speedman
    voodoo lounge
    special guests: the crayonz and sixdown

download speedman music at
    www.speedman.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement