Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classics TV Free with sky card

• 03-04-2002 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I am not sure if it is a permanent thing, but
    today you don't have to subscribe the £4.99 to view.

I kind of like this channel. It makes a change from the MTV type channels.
    Although rockers beware.
    Although rockers beware.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭PacMan

I think you are probally watching the Free Preview, Carrolls, which happens each evening just before they go to normal programming.
    Having said that, occasionally D-Classics tv often have "Free Weekends" to hopefully encourage viewers to get their wallets out!!!!
    As I write this, D-Classics is encrypted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Your right Pacman,
    At 8:00 it switched off.
    I might actually subscribe. Its different
    to the normal stuff on Sky.
    False alarm.

Advertisement