Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Four-Star-Mary, Phantom!!!

Options
  • 03-04-2002 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I think the title is self explanitory, however...
    Four star mary are an LA rock band who have been around a few years and who put out some of the most haunting and also uplifting music i have ever heard. They've done some work for TV, including MTV, and Buffy. Their latest album is called "Thrown To The Wolves" , and should definatly get some air time on Phantom.
    If you agree, are remotely interested, or just want to have me in your debt;) , Please play them Phantom ,or sign below fellow listeners...
    Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Oz the Werewolf

Yeah, play FSM, they rock. Their current single is called "Pain", and it kicks ass:alien:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Anubis

Cheers Oz!
    Their other single was "Dilate", by the by...
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

They're only releasing 'pain' now? that songs been out for *years*. I figured they'd have a new album out by now, i got 'thrown to the wolves' in NY nearly 2 years ago, i'm not sure where you can get it here,i certainly haven't seen it anywhere. maybe thats why phantom never play them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mohawkina

Four Star Mary have been around for ages and i have never heard them on the radio. their brilliance should be recognised!

Advertisement