Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Losing Faith.

• 04-04-2002 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭

Well, It's been a long time since we here in Ireland have had the internet handed to us.
    And what've we got to show for our gift:

A Flat-Rate program that stopped serving customers.
    And a DSL system that burns a hole in your pocket.

All in all, the effort is not worth it unless someone knows more about the situation.
    The information I sent to Eircom was IGNORED.

I will check this forum every day untill something breaks, but untill then; I have nothing more to say.

Arboration; Signing off untill better times come.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

If you have freetime join a working group and help further irelandOfflines cause. With the election coming up irelandOffline are going to be snowed under with work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

yeah, If IOffL play their cards right at the upcoming election, theres no thinking how far we may progress... if you guys need any help, let me know :)

whether it be shutting up or becoming a kamakaze for the cause, let me know :)

Advertisement