Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we going to allow this?... Is this right?

Options
  • 04-04-2002 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

The very Bones of our structure are going to Quit. For me this means no more information no more arguements no more everything! If people here allow Bard/Adam to leave this means we dont care. What a heartless and unsupportive shower or people have we got here? The words 'Shame on YE' comes to mind. But if ye let them go ye do not realise what 'Shame' Means.

Manic

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Read Danggers post, then re-read it.

There are going to be other mods you know and you'll still be able to have arguements with them. :cheeky:

The forums are going to stay but hopefully the website when complete will keep down the traffic and amount of repetitive posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Doesnt Alanis Morriesette have a song about this?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

you're full of sh*t, Manic.

Nobody is "allowing" me to leave... I'm doing it by my own choice.

Wild horses couldn't drag me... back.

Go soak your head,

No no no, see, one of you was supposed to say "Kettle."

Jeez!

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

kettle .....................

am i too late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Calman

jug

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Manic, Bard said himself, we're not allowing him leave, he's just leaving, and it's totally his choice. Same with all voluntary tasks - you can leave when you want. He'll be sorely missed, but hey, he still cares :). Adam is still our beloved PRO, and I'm sure he'll still post up just as many articles and news as ever, only now he's vunerable to flames ;).
    Is your entire life so dramatic Manic?? :):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Jesus, get a grip Manic.

What a pointless post! Please only start a new thread when you have something meaningful to say.
    Posted at: 01:16 AM

You must have been half asleep... :rolleyes:

Welcome to my ignore list.

viking

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Er, "black"

Lockable methinks

While it's not...

Democratic organisation yadda yadda... right to participate includes right not to participate... modding is a really time consuming job, not a simple path to glory.

Personally, I'm glad for the time we've had Niall and Adam modding here, not an easy job. Niall in particular for moderating solo for so long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

Originally posted by Bard
    you're full of sh*t, Manic.

Nobody is "allowing" me to leave... I'm doing it by my own choice.

Wild horses couldn't drag me... back.

Go soak your head,
    Your right Bard. I will just go get rid of it now. I must be full of sh*t if i beleived in you.

Manic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

Originally posted by viking
    Jesus, get a grip Manic.

What a pointless post! Please only start a new thread when you have something meaningful to say.

You must have been half asleep... :rolleyes:

Welcome to my ignore list.

viking
    Ok i understand this. 2 Mods Died and made you GOD. Get a Life you fuppin Moran! If you want to be a Mod that Badly pick on someone else to get brownie points off ok? Its totally pointless picking on me. Im just an asshole in case you have not noticed?

As for being on your ignore list. WOW! What a fupping idiot you are. You must be the only person that has not got me on their ignore list by now. :D

This means you counted YOUR post meaningfull. I case you have not noticed it only applies to people that give a sh*t and i don't.

Ohhhhhhhh look it's 01:06 I must be tired!

Whatever,

Manic

I know I'm not a mod anymore, but I reckon I can still give our more sensible members a little advice: Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, and Manic? You're full of sh1t.

heh

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by dahamsta
    I reckon I can still give our more sensible members a little advice: Don't feed the trolls.

Well I reckon I can give our current admins and future mods a bit of advice: BAN MANIC FROM THIS FORUM!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Banned from IrelandOFFLine - next step is account deactivation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement