Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Removed My Posts On A Thread I Started.i Want Them Re-instated.

• 04-04-2002 9:06am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Regarding a thread I started "travellers and their filth"a few posts on it have gone missing.These threads were an explaination to why the thread was not a racist attack.
    Victor and I had a disagreement and suddenly these post have gone missing.And now some people are actually accusing me of a racist attack on Travellers.If these other posts were there then people would see that it is not a racist attack on anyone.
    If there are any Moderators reading this,I would like these 3 or 4 threads re-instated.
    It seems that if someone has a disagreement with a MOD then this person can delete/edit posts at their leisure.
    This is not on.And now Im being made look like a racist.
    SOMEONE SORT THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!NOW

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Addition-these posts have even been removed from my post-history page.
    Sounds like a F**king conspiracy to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

setmypeoplefree.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Dont get it.All I want is that the posts be re-instated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I deleted them. From Victor's post on they either added nothing to the thread or consisted of cretinous abuse. Your inital post remains unchanged. The posts contributed nothing to whether or not you're making a racist attack on Travellers, which you did not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

This is linked to the Roswell "incident" which Castor Troy deleted along with my conclusive proof that the moon landing is faked. Castor Troy (if that is his real name) is obviously in league with the Illumanati.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Amp has of course solved the mystery of who deleted Richie 18 s posts.
    Who would of guessed it would have been the Kindly moderator Castor Troy all along?
    There was a few clues to help the amatuer boards slueths along.

1.it was posted Humanities; the bermuda triangle of boards ie
    2.allegedly the moderators name of this supposed board is Castor Troy... if indead that is your real name
    3.Castor Troy in attempting to cover up his nefarious dead let slip the confession AND I QUOTE
    I deleted them. From Victor's post on they either added nothing to the thread or consisted of cretinous abuse. Your inital post remains unchanged. The posts contributed nothing to whether or not you're making a racist attack on Travellers, which you did not.
    4.Every week Its always Castor Troy

ok well done everybody scooby snacks all round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by Clintons Cat
    <snip>

I think if ever there was a need for a BAN CASTOR TROY!!! statement it was in that post, so I guess I'll do it.

BAN CASTOR TROY!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by richie18
    This is not on.And now Im being made look like a racist.
    SOMEONE SORT THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!NOW

Stop fu(king whinging and get a life. This is the interweb nobody reallys guves a Sh!t if you are a racist or not. because for oall we know you could be a racist but are just lying!!

So who cares if your post was deleted? Nobody so grow up and repost your opions if it means that much!!!

God this is a golf tournament not a rock concert.. :P :cool:

Stu shut the f**k up.Ive already apologised for my going on about this.See the thread on which all this started.
    And even if I did post again some MOD would just delete them again.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes, they probably would be deleted again, for the same reason they were deleted the first time.

And if you tell someone to stfu again, Bad Things [tm] will happen.

DeV.

• Advertisement

Sorry Dev I seem to be getting the bad end of the stick today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

that time of the month again? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭four_star

its a bit of a bitch fight alright SheroN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Someone find that 'I Can Post What I Bloody Well Like!!' card....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

godgivenright.jpg

:)

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

http://www.boards.ie/gathering/index.html

Find it there... I want my Hobbes cards there >:/

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Baz_

I think if ever there was a need for a BAN CASTOR TROY!!! statement it was in that post, so I guess I'll do it.

Ill help you!

bancastortroy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Bannings to good for the likes of him,
    Look how he flaunts his unearthly powers,AND I QUOTE
    I deleted them... they either added nothing to the thread or consisted of cretinous abuse..
    Clearly Castor Troy is a witch
    Burn Castor Troy]
    Then Ban Him!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hahah, god those cards are funny when used sparingly (and cuttingly).

Hobbes, I dunno who controls that (possibly cloud, who wont be around for a week or so...)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ah, to be fair, what I posted had taken what Richie18 had posted with a grain of salt the size of Mount Etna and what I said emphasized that point.

I did not have anything to do with editing / deleting of posts (I can only do that to my own or to posts on the Accommodation board).

• Advertisement

how do I put that "I can post what I like card" in my sig.Reckon it would suit me since everyones on my case today.
    Sheron youre getting a great buzz out of this one.And Victor sorry bout the post the other day.I blew your comment all out of proportion.And now look whats happened.Ah well I did give the boards a bit of life today.Should be a "bitching forum".And we will let Castor moderate it.
    Then again there would be no posts in it.
    And before you go deleting this one Castor
    IM JOKING.
    OK.

There we go one big happy family again.

*locked*

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement