Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please give me an idea.. I need your help

Options
  • 04-04-2002 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,
    I am from Kuwait, my teacher asked me to write two short essaies;

1- Art’s role in “teaching and pleasing” has been mentioned by Plato and Horace. What did each of them means when they stated that in their theories.

2- Compare between the theories of Plato and Aristotle?

I spend hours and hours, I did not know yet how to strat, I read a lot, but still I can not write anything... Could anyone please help me, give me some ideas, or some topics relates to mine.. please do.. please, it's the first time I visited your great froum, and I realy need your help

Reno Rossy.
    Kuwait

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭king of fifa

aren't there any arts students out there who can help this person on their quest??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Reno Rosy

Please do, today is the last day, I have to submit the essays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

If you truley have read the thoeries of aristotle and plato then you should have no problem writing about them :)
    I dont think that you are comprehending what you are reading, I would suggest dropping the course before its too late for you, if its already too late then sorry about your luck ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 RandyMan

The major difference between Aristotle and Plato is that Aristotle was a conservative who didn't want to change the Status Quo while Plato was a bit of a liberal and was looking for serioius change in Greek society.
    This really is a big question and I have decided that I would be better off doing my book report on the Communist Manifesto
    Bye!!

Advertisement