Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly Beans!

Options
  • 04-04-2002 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

WOW! I have Never Ever liked jelly beans but last year I tried the new ones that are flavored like starkissed, or sunkissed candies, and they were great, well now I have found the topper!!

Smuckers Jelly Beans!!! by brachs.
    I dont usually eat candy, of anykind but i was filling some easter eggs for an egg hunt on easter and I nibbled 1 of these, and then 2, I took the whole bag and brought it to work with me where I sit here and nibble, YUMMY!!

Has anyone else tried these?

yummy in my tummy :P

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Jelly beans are teeth rottingly good.
    But not red ones, don't like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I *really* like the more traditional varieties, not the new 'fancy' ones (they taste *ick*). Don't like the newish black 'flavour' (don't know what it's meant to be) either.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The 'real' jelly beans are the best, not those cheapo ones that came in 10p bags. Of course there's some horrible flavours in those boxes too. Popcorn and cherry spring to mind smileypuke.gif

A friend of mine has a complete and utter hatred of them. He 'doesn't like the texture'. WTF? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

um um yummy, I am hooked on these smuckers beans..
    has anyone ever tried bertie botts every flavored beans? I heard they were real, I would like to find them to check it out for myself :)
    I think i will give up on reall food and stick to smuckers :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

IrishLily24,

This might be of interest, you can plenty of "candy" that you will be familiar with (at an inflated cost of course):

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yeah i don't normally like jelly beans but when i was over in the US i went with some friends to the Jelly Belly Factory and they have really nice jelly beans!! They have like over 50 different flavours! If you go to there site you can even get a free sample pack!

Advertisement