Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl-small businesses

Options
  • 04-04-2002 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I heard an add this morning for ntl broadband for 'small' businesses. Is this new? i sent them an email might get a respones. the add defineatly said broadband .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

What channel was it?

Up in the North they're running a pretty big billboard/TV/radio campaign right now for broadband for small business and residential users there so could that be it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭skrobe

morning ireland - radio 1

it is new isn't it. How would they deliver it, thought they needed two- way ,couldnt be leased line for small business could it?

j

Hmmmm, there's an interesting one.

Perhaps someone should give NTL a ring to see exactly what their ads are talking about? I'll try tomorrow if nobody else is up to it. Would that be acceptable ^_^?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

I've been setting up an ntl leased circuit in town lately, and the line between ntl and the premises is a provided by eircom. ntl are the ISP part.

• Advertisement

Well I gave NTL a ring.

It's leased line apparently.

Damn.

Advertisement