Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being unrealistic?

• 26-04-2001 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

I am having to move and cannot bring my pc with me.I cannot afford a new one so I am getitng a mate to help me build one.

It will be primarily for gaming and the the internet.

Am I being unrealistic in thinking I could build a farily decent and fast system for around £500-£600?

[This message has been edited by Ronan|Raven (edited 26-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

If you already have a monitor then yes you will build a decent system for that amount. If you need a monitor as well then you may be a little tight on cash.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

eep! Im sure I can rob a monitor from somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Used Gateway 17"s are pretty easy to pick up for very little money... just ask around, a lot of people are moving up to 19" lately.
    Just have a look at some of scans combo deals or Stones gear.. im sure he would have picked up some higher clocked Durons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Cool thx for the info guys

Advertisement