Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Ringtone

Options
  • 05-04-2002 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does any body know were I can get decent ringtones

Ringtones 5 votes

free
    0% 0 votes
    pay
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

What's the poll for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I dont buy them I compose.Go to google and try to find a good composing site.Ive got the MTV"Keanu call me on my mobile one":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

try www.ringtones4all.com and surgeryofsound.co.uk . ringtones for all has some good indie ones (i think i got turin brakes, radiohead etc.) and also has the keanu call me on my mobile one (i used to have it!!!). at the moment mine is mr. benn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Nokia Tune

How Old Skool!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I found Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle" on a Dutch site, can't find it anywhere else though, anyone got it? Or any other Jimmy Eat World tones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dart vader

Thanks guys, a freiend just told me about a site in ireland that gives free ringtones check out www.ringtones.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Calls to this service from Ireland cost €1.90 per minute and £1.50 per minute from the UK at all times and last approximately 2.5 minutes

the above taken from ringtones.ie, it works out at €4.75 a ring tone by my calculations. Are you sad enough to pay that for a ring tone?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭four_star

this is a stupid poll. of course we want them for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dart vader

you are right I am new to this game ! sorry for the pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Jesus lads have you no musical ability at all. I've composed paranoid android, the intro part, and it's damn more accurate than the sh*te i hear sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement