Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 19in CRT Monitor

• 05-04-2002 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

I don't know if any of ye saw it but its only 250 euros. Its has a max resoltion of 1600x1200, Horizontal freq. 30 - 97 khz, vertical freq. 50 - 150 hz and a dot pitch of 0.25mm. Its made by Targa Visionary. What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Try typing the name of the monitor and then "review" into google.

I personally have no experience with that monitor.

I love my G420.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Where can u ge tit for €250?
    As it sounds very cheap for 19"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

as far a I know lidl is another aldi type store. there is one down in Offally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Does anybody have one of these? I might get one cause i have to get something better than a 15in heap of ****é.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

i got a samsung 19' for 180 irish brand new, .22 dot pitch, 85hz refresh at 1028*740 and up to 1600*1200 rez

• Advertisement

Where did you get that neo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

What do you think of this: 21in Hyundai monitor for 400 euro ex vat ?

Is that good value ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's a lidl store in portlaoise too I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Raven
    did you get that monitor in the end ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Theyre also doing a pretty decent deal on pc's as well cant remember the exact specs offhand. AMD 1.8GHZ CPU? 256 megs of ram. GF2 MX 64 meg with tv out. 16*dvd, 32* cdr and numerous other bits and pieces. They also selling 4 port usb hubs for e17. And 240 watt speakers for the same price.

• Advertisement

Not yet... I don't think lidl is the best place to buy anything especially computers and monitors. I'll do a bit of research first. Also its says in the catelogue "Money back policy does not apply to this product" so i'm not to keen...

Advertisement