Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel of Time [book 1]?

Options
  • 05-04-2002 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I bought the 2nd Wheel of Time book a few days ago. I'm only on the 3rd or so chapter. Problem is i havent read the first one cause it wasnt in the shop:) I saw This thread ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43650 ) is super long so i figure tons of ye have read them. Anyone gimme a quick run on what happened in the first one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

stop right there!

Seriously, don't read another word until you get the first book. You'll be kicking yourself ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭beserker

bummer. It is hard to follow i must admit. It was just a filler until George RR Martin brings out another Song Of Ice and Fire book

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Funny, it was the other way around for me.

Anyway you should be able to pick up the first book in at least one of the following shops

Hodges Figgis - Dawson St & Jervis Center
    Waterstones - Dawson St
    Easons - O'Connell St & Mary Street & Dawson St

Forbidden Planet - A few doors down from Virgin on the quays

Chapters (second hand store) - Lower Abbey St

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

good lord

do NOT read the great hunt without the eye of the world.

like.. damn i hate to think of how much you've ruined it already :p

hide the damned book till you can get the first one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 RandyMan

So it seems you have gone and spoiled it all by saying something stupid like I know I'll buy the second book first!! :p
    Dumbass!!!
    So you already know Rands secret, you know about Perrins transformation, you know about mats umm...kitchen utensil and you know about well everything!!!
    And you haven't even read the prologue to the Eye of the World!!
    Stop it now!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement