Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellity wellity, I'm no big city lawyer but it appears to me ...

Options
  • 06-04-2002 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

... that it's a mighty long time since I have talked to most of you.

Anyways, yeah, it's Bob The Big Gay Fat Builder or Bertie or Evil Bob or the fella who made a fool of himself in front of Casey -- goodstyle or just Bob. Anyway, just though I'd pop in and say hi to all the Session 1 ECom'ers and anyone else I know. I'll see y'all in Session 1 again this year. I'm doin' Legal Studies so maybe I'll catch some of you lot there. Anyway, hi, bye and have a good night. :)

Regards,
    Bob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Hey its Bob!! Where's pixel26 gone??

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

just laugh at Pixel 26 and think about Orange Rhinos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

It will all be explained eventually, but CTYI Bored has been closed permanently. I will be doing some research at CTYI this year to see if there are enough people interested in an actual CTYI site, although given the small userbase it's hard to justify doing anything worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

My secon choice is Legal Studies! whee!
    Are you gonna do res, bob?
    I have loads of CTYI stuff typed up that was destined for Neil's doomed site.
    -
    "I fell on it"
    "I fell on it"
    "I fell on it"
    "I fell on it"
    "I was bored"
    -Scrubs (The ass-pen episode)

Hugh, what's your first choice and I shall arrange it so as that you don't get into it. Mwa ha ha ha, having the CTYI boss (at least for now) as a good personal and family friend has it's advantages. :) Anyway, yeah, I am gonna be res and there is quite an interesting story about that. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

damn you damn you! damn you!!!!!!! You give up too easily!

I give up too easily? Regarding what exactly? Give up my ass, I just spent 30 minutes convincing Windows XP to share it's internet connection with this Linux box. Yes, that's right Mark -- Linux! And Mandrake Linux too! (Sure, it's old as hell 7.2 -- but still!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

*sniffle* bob, I'm so proud

Lol, Lynx rocks -- text based browsing rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

*hug*

have fun, i shall try to visit.... :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

oh dear goodness me oh my, i dont know what i was talking about, i think it was early in the morning or late at night. both of those times produce funny results from me. nevermind anything i say.

Advertisement