Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G2 Server Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

Originally posted by [-Morpheus-]

If you dont like jk2 then you can go off & stroke your bishop

If you don't like goldeneye then you can go off & stroke your bishop. ta.

p.s the goldeneye server isn't going ahead because of the lack of updated linux server files.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

jk2 runner up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

ffs, run another poll so....
    jk2 sucks ass... was lookin 4ward 2 goldeneye:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ah right so, poll over. Stop whinging you bitches. Unstickied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Boo fúckin hoo.
    Its hardly a waste of a server to run the game which gets the most votes, as it happened Goldeneye wasnt an option in the end, so the offer for the next server was open. But not one single person who vote for Jedi Knight offered a loan of their disk so I could upload the required files note the 'Jedi Knight 2 - Someone needs to loan me the disk (orginal only)'. Dont bítch and moan if you're not going to help setup a server you want. The Quake 3 guys got there server because they offered me the required files and loads of assistance setting up the server for them.

Depending on the outcome of the DOD patch I may concider starting another server.

So therefore the next most popular server was put up which was Tribes2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement